Jump to navigation Jump to search
This Wiki supports Author References. The idea:
- Each Author creates a template called User-XXX-Link where XXX is the user name.
- At the bottom of each product page (Custom Track, Distribution, Software, ...) the user inserts the link.
- If adding new product pages the new pages must be added to the template.
Create a template
In all examples, replace the word MYNAME to your user name.
- First enter in the search field the name template:User-MYNAME-Link and click »Go«.
- In the top of the page there is a sentence like: »Create the page "Template:User-MYNAME-Link" on this wiki!«. Follow the link.
Enter in the text window the following text ...
... and save the page.
- Press »Edit« and edit the content of the template. Please don't change the layout.
For each of you product pages go to the bottom and insert:
- Got to the page »Author Reference« and insert the same line in the correct position with respect to the alphabetic order.