Trollolo Road (N64 Rainbow Road Edit)
|Editors Used:||io_scene_mk8muunt, io_scene_kcl, yamlconv|
Trollolo Road is a boost track based on N64 Rainbow Road. It was the second test of the Blender KCL collision exporter.
With this and additionally to that, it offers the following changes:
- The race takes place inside an uncollectable, giant item box which causes insane colors all around.
- There are random and invisible fall-through, reset, boost and wet sections on the road.
- A huge thwomp at the start squashes all players at the end of the countdown.
- Several barrels or pylons try to warn you from them.
- The cannon balls hopping on the street are more insane.
- Eduard Khil sings along.
|Version||Date of release||Information|
|1.5||2016-10-22||This version was recovered from file dump. The course is no longer a complete boost track. It adds a thwomp squashing all players right at the end of the start countdown, adds pylons and barrels to warn from fall-through roads or wet spots, and has more insane canon balls wobbling the road.|
Bone-Dry Dunes (Boost Track) — Bowser's Castle (Boost Track) — Cloudtop Cruise (Boost Track) — Dolphin Shoals (Boost Track) — Electrodrome (Boost Track) — Mario Circuit (Boost Track) — Mario Kart Asylum — Mario Kart Stadium (Boost Track) — Mount Wario (Boost Track) — Shy Guy Falls (Boost Track) — Sunshine Airport (Boost Track) — Sweet Sweet Canyon (Boost Track) — Thwomp Ruins (Boost Track) — Toad Harbor (Boost Track) — Toad's Boostpike — Trollolo Road — Twisted Mansion (Boost Track) — Water Park (Boost Track)