Toad's Boostpike (N64 Toad's Turnpike Edit)
|Type:||Highway, Boost Track, Day|
|Editors used:||io_scene_kcl, yamlconv|
Toad's Boostpike is a boost track obviously based on Toad's Turnpike. It was originally created to test the KCL Blender add-on to modify collision flags and export them. It seems to be the first track intentionally modified to fall into the Boost Track category.
Thus said and additionally to that, it offers the following changes:
- All roads are boosters, except those around the start (to prevent you from boosting away at the countdown).
- 7 laps instead of 3.
- Faster item boxes, coins, and cars.
- Less cars (some buses, the surfboard and carrier cars have been kept).
- Daytime (lighting and skybox taken from Sunshine Airport).
- Moonview Highway (Medley) background music.
|Version||Date of release||Information|
Bone-Dry Dunes Boost — Bowser's Castle Boost — Cloudtop Cruise Boost — Dolphin Shoals Boost — Electrodrome Boost — Mario Circuit Boost — Mario Kart Asylum — Mario Kart Stadium Boost — Mount Wario Boost — Shy Guy Falls Boost — Sunshine Airport Boost — Sweet Sweet Canyon Boost — Thwomp Ruins Boost — Toad Harbor Boost — Toad's Boostpike — Trollolo Road — Twisted Mansion Boost — Water Park Boost