Welcome to my boring profile.
The downloads for boost tracks were temporarily disabled to prevent the ongoing online abuse. I will re-enable them later on.
With the existing documentation of file formats here, I created some more or less finished tools for them (mostly Blender add-ons for 3D data). I also correct those documentations when I experienced obvious errors when implementing them.
Here's the list of tools currently released:
- CafiineServer: Wii U Cafiine Server with support for encrypted game packs and other additional functionality.
- io_scene_bfres: Blender add-on for importing Nintendo BFRES models.
- io_scene_kcl: Blender add-on for importing and editing Nintendo KCL collision models.
- io_scene_mk8muunt: Blender add-on for visually editing Mario Kart 8 course info files.
- MarioFart8: Random tools to mod Mario Kart 8 game content.
- NintenTools: .NET library and tools to load and modify Nintendo file formats.
- NintenTools.MarioKart8: .NET library and tools to load and modify Mario Kart 8 file formats.
Testing my tools, I also released the following modified game contents:
Bone-Dry Dunes (Boost Track) — Bowser's Castle (Boost Track) — Cloudtop Cruise (Boost Track) — Dolphin Shoals (Boost Track) — Electrodrome (Boost Track) — Mario Circuit (Boost Track) — Mario Kart Asylum — Mario Kart Stadium (Boost Track) — Mount Wario (Boost Track) — Shy Guy Falls (Boost Track) — Sunshine Airport (Boost Track) — Sweet Sweet Canyon (Boost Track) — Thwomp Ruins (Boost Track) — Toad Harbor (Boost Track) — Toad's Boostpike — Trollolo Road — Twisted Mansion (Boost Track) — Water Park (Boost Track)