Mario Kart Asylum (Mario Kart Stadium Edit)
|Type:||Stadium, Night, Object Edit|
It offers the following changes:
- 7 laps.
- Item boxes placed at the very start.
- A resized cone at the end of the first section.
- A bunch of Thwomps at the beginning of the third section, including a size changed one.
- A lot of coins placed at the beginning of the antigravity section.
- A bunch of cones around the middle of the antigravity section.
- A flower/jump pad at the beginning of the hang glider section.
- A bunch of cans placed just before the finish line.
- "Cone fountains" on top of some pipes.
- Random tires lieing around on the road.
- A huge helicopter after the flower jump pad.
|Version||Date of release||Information|
|v1.0||Unreleased||First internal test version.|
|v1.1||Unreleased||Corrected the rotations of the pylons in the AG section.|
|v1.2||2016-08-24||The Thwomps now fall down synced one after another.|
|v1.3||2016-10-17||This more recent version was recovered from file dump. It offers "cone fountains" on top of some pipes. The start position of the huge cone has been fixed to not immerse into the road. Several tires were added, lieing around on the roads. The coins in the large coin group have been positioned more evenly at road height. A huge helicopter flies around below the coins (which heights were raised to be more accessible) after the jumping flower.|
Bone-Dry Dunes Boost — Bowser's Castle Boost — Cloudtop Cruise Boost — Dolphin Shoals Boost — Electrodrome Boost — Mario Circuit Boost — Mario Kart Asylum — Mario Kart Stadium Boost — Mount Wario Boost — Shy Guy Falls Boost — Sunshine Airport Boost — Sweet Sweet Canyon Boost — Thwomp Ruins Boost — Toad Harbor Boost — Toad's Boostpike — Trollolo Road — Twisted Mansion Boost — Water Park Boost