Revision as of 02:07, 30 October 2016 by Wg93589
Add your news items to News 2020. It shows all releases made this year.
Template:Main-news is used to display news on the Main Page. It is based on News 2020, but is updated by a moderator.
- POSTING RULES
- Put new dates just above older dates.
- Don't write the same date twice. Sort news items made on the same date oldest first.
- Use the format YYYY-MM-DD (ISO 8601) for all dates on the Wiiki.
- Identify the news item with its version number (v1.0, etc.)
- All news items must be releases with downloads available. (Other announcements can be added, but must be approved by Wiiki staff. Post the announcement on the talk page for review.)
- If it is not a Custom Track, identify the news item as a Texture, Font, Character, Program, etc.
- Multiple releases of same item (v1.0 then v1.1) on the same day should be included as one News entry.
- The track name or other key word must be in bold text. To make bold text, put three apostrophes in front of the the word you want to make bold, and three after it. ('''track name''')
- ACWave released v1.0 of Sunshine Airport at Dawn (Sunshine Airport Texture)