|Date of Latest Version:||2017-09-14|
BIN Editor is a Windows desktop application for viewing and editing BIN files, especially Item.bin and Performance.bin. It has originally been used to validate the information on the Mario wiki and the Prima guide, and to provide exact data for Mario Kart 8 Deluxe.
It internally makes use of the BIN file support of the NintenTools.MarioKart8 library.
- Loading, modification and creation of Mario Kart 8 and Mario Kart 8 Deluxe BIN files.
- Additional visualization of Item.bin, displaying exact item probability distributions and distances.
- Additional visualization of Performance.bin, displaying exact part physics, points and statistics.
- Experimental view on supported sections in all other BIN files.
- Modifying single or multiple values at once, allowing to apply calculations on them.
Installation and Usage
.NET 4.5.1 is required as a minimum. Download and unzip the most recent BIN Editor release linked in the info box, and run the executable.